[StBernard] Modular Home Show

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Mon Dec 19 07:58:28 EST 2005

Tony,

Modular Homes are not bad. They are as nice and even better than full
onsite construction. I live in a neighborhood of custom homes in the 300K+
range and one of my neighbors has a home which was made by Wausau Homes---a
modular home builder. It is very nice and probably worth more than my own
home. I can even send you a picture of it. Really, there should be no fear
about the quality and integrity of a modular home if it is built by a
reputable company. You can custom build and add any features you want into
a modular home too.

Now about who is bringing them into the parish..........you may have a point
there.

Michelle

NO!!! And also won't make for a nicer community. The CRC should do
something about this one. Just look at who is bringing them in....

-Tony