[StBernard] FEMA Trailer

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Thu Jan 5 22:49:19 EST 2006

To Whom It May Concern:

My name is Jessica Piazza. I lived at 1909 Ingargiola Lane in Meraux. On
October 25, 2005, I signed papers with a FEMA rep to put my trailer on the
property and it was also signed by my landlord, Lamont Murphy. Since then,
they have installed the temporary pole with the meter, I have contacted
entergy, they said they are waiting for the trailer to be PUT ON THE
PROPERTY to turn on the power. As of today, January 5, 2005, NO TRAILER. I
have gone to the FEMA trailer TENT in St. Bernard over 5 times and they keep
telling me the trailer should be there, they will call me in 2 days, NO ONE
HAS EVER CALLED. I spoke to someone with the trailers on the 1-888-294-2822
this morning and they told me the trailer should be there, then as of 9:52
am this morning, the trailer people called me back and said that since I
have found a place to rent (in Lafayette) that they cannot tell me when my
trailer will get there. How is it that EVERYONE that WANTS to COME HOME,
CAN'T because of petty bs? I am not understanding this AT ALL. Can SOMEONE
PLEASE TELL ME WHO I CAN CONTACT FROM ST. BERNARD OFFICIALS that may be able
to help me COME HOME. The Parish can't come back if WE HAVE NO WHERE TO
STAY.......

Jessica Piazza

Abelligerent420 at aol.com