[StBernard] SIGNS

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Thu Jan 5 22:55:46 EST 2006

Russell,
I will open shortly in the same building the sport shop was in, the
former olde time ceiling fan, Licciardi & Nunez building, with a
copier, black & white and FULL COLOR, faxing services and full service
printing. As for now, i operate out of a van and from a laptop. Cotact
me at my cell, (504) 296-9501 or email to
sammiecatsr at dittoscopycenter.com . I have partnered with a printer
friend out in metairie. Friends will get you through times of no money
quicker than money will get you through times of no friends. He GAVE me
an office, computers and all the printing resources of his company. He
bills his customers through his company and I bill mine through
Ditto's. I can now print everything from Business Cards (one to full
color) to Billboards (Signs, Banners, Magnets for vehicles, etc.).
Please think of me for any of your printing needs.
As for the signage issue, I am unsure of weather or not they are going
to continue to pick up signs. Every person and Business Owner that i
have talked to with the exception of one, on this site, thinks it is
rediculous. The signs are presently the only means of communication and
advertising in our parish. One last thing. I am a board member of the
St. Bernard Chamber, and, I would invite you to become a member. We
have relaxed our dues to only the $25 administrative fee, for St.
Bernard businesses in 2006. Many voices are stronger than one, is my
thought. Contact Amy Ybarzabal ( I thought Catalanotto was bad :-) )
at stbernardchamber at yahoo.com for more information and an application.
( This message was for any and all returning businesses that may read
this email)
Hope to see you soon back on the baseball fields. Your friend Sam
Cat