[StBernard] Oil Test Results

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Thu Jan 5 23:50:50 EST 2006

Kenny I just want to inform you and other that might read this message that
CNN news had contacted me and we did an 2 hour interview inside and outside
of my home, as well as, some of my neighbors on Jan.4, 2004. They were very
concerned about why EPA, Deq or any state elected as well as local elected
officials are not responding to the serious nature of this problem that
affects so many people. They had a lot of good questions, such as, why if
they can't dump the debris in the land fill because it was contaminated, how
could fema put trailers in this area for people and their children to live
in this area. Also, I understand the next morning they went to Murphy Oil
Co. and asked a lot of the same question. This story is a high prority for
them Through their editors in New York. It will be interesting to see how it
turns out on their news show. They are supposed to let me know when the
story will airl. They have a lot of concerns dealing with EPA as well as
others on how long will they let this issue go on with out any real
resolution for the residents or when they are going to take serious action
against Murphy Oil for the real damages that Murphy Oil caused whether
intentional or not.

Jim L.