[StBernard] Dan Johnson CPA

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Fri Jan 6 00:23:02 EST 2006

Westley
Can you please publish our CPA practice update. Christie and I are still
working together helping our clients to rebuild their accounting files.
The Chalmette office at 1019 W Judge Perez (the Licciardi building) is
nearly complete. We have been and will continue using the upstairs office
with the gracious help of Lance, Perry and Randy until the downstairs
office is finished. In addition to maintaining our St. Bernard presence
we have set up a Mandeville location in the Executive Suites of the
Village Shopping Center. Across the street from the Mandeville Post
Office and just upstairs from the new Martin Wine Cellar Mandeville
location. The address is 2895 Hwy 190, Suite 235, Mandeville, LA 70471.
Office 985-727-6723 Fax 985-727-0834.

Dan Johnson