[StBernard] Trailer at trailer site

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Fri Jan 6 18:18:57 EST 2006

I am trying to help an elderly St. Bernard resident who wants to live
in one of the residential trailer parks in St. Bernard Parish only. How
does she go about that? Does she start with FEMA who puts her on a list
or does she start with St. Bernard Parish who assigns residents who
have FEMA numbers to these parish trailer parks? She realizes that the
need exceeds the available trailers, but putting a trailer at her own
home, which is scheduled for demolition, is not an option. I can't seem
to find any information on any websites, only about getting a trailer
on your own property. Thanks, ddk