[StBernard] Oil Test Results

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Fri Jan 6 21:05:58 EST 2006

Craig,
I am sure you meant all of that for me... all I wanted to know was if Murphy
was going to release the results they have come up with as our Engineering
Firm has decided since it really takes an expert to read and understand the
reports... we would rather not add to the confusion already out there. So
in the end they are for internal use for our firm. And like everyone else
... we only wish to know if our property is livable again... and what will
be required to clean it up... tis all... and as far as everything else... I
think you are doing a great job answering all of the questions posed your
way!!! You and Westley both!
Happy Holidays!
Amanda