[StBernard] Flag Competition

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Thu Jan 12 08:28:19 EST 2006

Marianne,
I can not wait to see the girls perform on Sunday. It is so nice to see
everyone spreading that St. Mark Spirit that we were so known for. Getting
them together is so good for them. I CAN'T WAIT TILL SUNDAY!

Julie Green

Dear Westley,
I would like to invite everyone to The Cajun Dome in Lafayette, LA this
Sunday afternoon January 15th. American Allstar has graciously welcomed St.
Mark Flag team to exhibit their spirit and talent. This will be a reunion of
some very talented and enthusiastic St. Mark Middle School students. They
will be performing prior to the awards ceremony, Sunday afternoon. Bring
your ROARING ST MARK SPIRIT!!!!
Sincerely,
Marianne Abadie