[StBernard] Modular Home vs. Mobile Home

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Thu Jan 12 11:12:13 EST 2006

Hello Craig

I have a question in regards to zoning for homes in the parish. Let's just
use Lexington Place for example. I looked at the modular homes on parish
road and was not impressed with the homes at the price range they were
asking. I also looked at some new double wide mobile homes and was
impressed with them at there price. The mobile homes were built with 2" X
6" wall on 16" centers. My question is do the zoning laws allow a modular
home like the ones on parish road to be placed in Lexington? Would a mobile
homes placed on a cinder block/cement foundation (this is what the modular
home foundation will be) be allowed to be placed in Lexington?

Thanks

David