[StBernard] Gut or Demolish

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Thu Jan 12 21:49:00 EST 2006

I was wondering if anyone knew about this, I went to St.Bernard last week
and went to the Wal-Mart Super center, and signed up to get my house gutted
b/c my family and I are now in Houston, TX. While I was there I asked if I
decided to get my house bull dozed even if I had signed up for the house
gutting could I do that, I was told yes you can. No I hear that you can only
sign up for one or the other. Can someone please clarify this for me. Since
were not sure what to do with our house, were thinking of getting it bull
dozed and also since we can't make it rental property.

Please help lost in Texas.......

Darryl