[StBernard] Entergy helpful

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Thu Jan 12 22:02:24 EST 2006

A positive note.
SMoore from the Entergy dept has been very helpful in arranging for power to
Gethsemane. He or She managed to contact the permit office, I am sure more
than once, to check on status of the permit, for one thing there seemed to
have been a typo with the address too, and now the work is released to be
done.
Just thought I share that someone was very very helpful, making several
contacts AND getting back to me promptly, not an automated response. Maybe
the world is getting back to normal after all.

Gaby