[StBernard] DISTRIBUTION OF SENIOR SWEATSHIRTS AND SCHOOL PHOTOGRAPHs

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Thu Jan 12 22:07:54 EST 2006

> Dear Hannan Parents and Students,

> I am pleased to let you know that we have senior sweatshirts, school

photographs, and Back-To-School Dance photographs to distribute.

> Below this note, you will find all the information regarding the

distributions. This information can also be found on the "announcements"
page of the Hannan website (www.archbishophannan.com).

> Please assist us in spreading the word regarding the distribution of these

items.

> Sincerely,

> Mandy M. Michel

> Director of Institutional Development

> DISTRIBUTION OF SENIOR SWEATSHIRTS AND SCHOOL PHOTOGRAPHS

> Any students wishing to pick up their senior sweatshirt, school

photographs, or Back-To-School Dance photographs, should meet Mandy Michel
at one of the following locations. If you are having someone other than
yourself or your parents pick up these items, you must call Mandy Michel at
504-731-6054 to let her know.