[StBernard] thanks to sponsors/ Relief Spark Christmas party..see slide show

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Fri Jan 20 22:59:54 EST 2006

Attention Sponsors, Donors & Volunteers: Thank you for your support in the
mission and purpose of Relief Spark. CHRISTMAS IN ST. BERNARD WAS A
SUCCESS......

- Relief Spark is on the ground making a difference with YOU!
Our special slideshow presentation is of an event we produced in St. Bernard
Parish this holiday season. To read more information on this special holiday
event, please
CLICK HERE <http://www.reliefspark.org/projects.html> . to see slide show
Relief Spark, Inc. is a California non-profit corporation with offices in
Van Nuys, CA and New Orleans, LA. We are preparing the necessary paperwork
to become a 501 c 3 operating non-profit. Currently we are on the ground in
New Orleans, LA assisting families by clearing debris from homes and
providing community support and outreach.

THANKS TO ALL OF YOU WITH YOUR HELP & SMILES

SUSIE SHOWALTER