[StBernard] New York Times in Favor of Baker Plan

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Fri Jan 20 23:15:22 EST 2006

Good of you both to open your minds.

mudpie

----- Original Message -----
"This is good news for us all. True, the NY Times is a worthless,
liberal,
leftist newspaper, but hey, when you need support you'll take it
anywhere
you can get it." John Scurich

**John, can you believe this? NYT's support of something outside of
it's
borders!!??? Perhaps, it's a mixed blessing to see this giant
support what
we needed. Perhaps if it can help us get what we need, we shall send
a rose
or two to its editor in thanks and appreciation! ..

Geez, the most leftist organization outside of Hollywood saying
someone in
Lousiana got it right?? ..

Thanks for passing it on... Jer