[StBernard] Politicians

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Tue Jan 24 09:56:16 EST 2006

I never thought of Westley's service as a 'forum for people to speak their
mind'. It has been a way for people to help each other in their time of
need - a place to ask questions, ask for help, share recovery ideas, keep
informed, without being inundated with rumors or pettiness. With the amount
of emails coming from this site each day, I am grateful that Westley "culls"
the submissions. If you need a forum to speak your mind, go to the nola.com
forums.

Linda