[StBernard] Hurricane Threat - Fema Trailer Exile???

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Mon Feb 20 21:28:17 EST 2006

Kenny,

Think about it....who will be holding a gun to your head stopping you from
doing it. If nothing else, I think we've all learned to no longer concern
ourselves with what FEMA says you can or cannot do when it's a state of
emergency. Hitch that sucker up and take it where ever you need to go -
you'd be a fool not to.

John