[StBernard] Buy-out plan

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Mon Feb 20 21:29:18 EST 2006

This may have been asked and answered before, but I am trying to understand
the buy-out plan. If you carried insurance, and the government decides that
they are going to buy out a specific area, am I to understand that you may
possibly not receive any reimbersement for your property if you collected on
insurance and the government decides they are not allowing anyone to rebuild
in the specific area? Now would you still own your property since you did
not receive payment for the buy out or would the government consider
insurance payment your payment and take the property?

tks,
dc