[StBernard] Buy-out plan to Gaby

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Thu Feb 23 01:13:26 EST 2006

<<I was able to listen to Walter Leger on the radio yesterday. He
stated the
goal behind the LRA's plan is help put people back into the same
situation
they were in before the storm.>>

Thanks, that is all I want, (although none of us will ever be the same).
I would like to have my house back if possible (although I live very close
to the 40 arpent and might face another buy out issue in the future), but
relocation costs certainly more than rebuilding my house. We looked at some
houses and those much smaller and rinky dink cost much more than ours did.
So, I dont want a major new mortgage for 30 years as I dont have that much.
I am not getting younger either. So, to be 'restored' is certainly
acceptable.

Gaby