[StBernard] Questions for Craig Taffaro

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Thu Feb 23 17:12:11 EST 2006

Dear Craig:

Hey its Connie Collura here with a few questions for you today! Hope al is
well with you and your family these days! Bubby and I are living in a house
we felt we had to buy in Mandeville, we like to call it our temeporary home
for now in hopes to move back to Chalmette later on in life.

My parents are rebuilding their home in Arabi - Carolyn Park on the corner
of Cougar and Bear Street, address is 800 Cougar Drive. This is the house
we all grew up in and they want to live back in the parish as soon as
possible. They have a trailer in front of their house. The house is the
cleanist one on the block and totalling ready to go to be put back together
and as of yesterday my dad is starting to rebuild it on his own.

Question 1) We hear some people talking about some spaces being labeled as
"Green Spaces" in Arabi and Chalmette, how do I make sure my parents house
is not in that area??? They have heard this also but have not looked into
whether or not they are in that area because all they can think of is
getting their house back up and running, however we are worried about them
and want to make sure they are doing the right thing by rebuilding right
now.

Question 2) My house is in Buccanneer Villa South at 8432 Colonel Drive, is
my area going to be a "Green Space", how do I find this out????

Sorry to bother you with these questions, but with working full time and not
getting the local newspaper I am somewhat out of the loop, any help you can
be would be greatly appreciated.

Take care and hope to see you down in the parish soon!!!!

Thanks
Connie Collura Bodden