[StBernard] Is this what we want ?

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Mon Feb 27 23:15:23 EST 2006

Craig,
I'm not exactly understanding you. Maybe I don't know how those gates would
work, but if they put them up in that location near Michoud, how is getting
projects we want going to be of any value.

All I'm seeing is those gates stopping/slowing a surge and then it building
and overtopping levees, wiping out St. Bernard, yet again for the benefit of
Orleans parish. I don't like being the ugly stepchild to Orleans.

JY

JY,

It is part of the New Orleans plan- try calling the LRA- maybe go
through
the citizens recovery committee. I am told that there may be
something in
the works to get the projects we want as part of the gates new
orleans
wants. I believe the citizenz group is stbpcrc.com

Craig