[StBernard] Joey DiFatta

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Mon Feb 27 23:34:36 EST 2006

I have been trying to reach Joey DiFatta but he will not return my phone
calls. He owns a condominium at 2916 Jean Lafitte Parkway and everyone has
gutted their condos except for Joey. I understand that Joey wants the
condos torn down, but the other owners want very much to rebuild as these
are our homes. Joey keeps his apartment for rental property. If anyone
knows how to get Joey to respond to either my phone calls or this email,
please let me know. We have contacted various contractors and would like to
get moving on rebuilding.

Also, can anyone tell me why the debris around our condos has not been
removed? We signed a right of entry form and a cleanup crew came out, but
nothing was removed? Is there someone else I should contact?

Tolar