[StBernard] Opt out of Class Action (Syl)

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Tue Mar 21 08:51:39 EST 2006

K - You have until June 1 to opt out. If they say you have no oil, stay in
the class. But I would keep calling them every other day to retest. They
had only tested the outside of my house because they couldn't get inside
because we had locked it up. I kept calling every other day for two weeks
and got a little irate, but not nasty. I even told the recorded message
that I did not want to talk to a recording; that I wanted a real live person
in Chalmette. They finally called & came out to test the house. The squeeky
wheel gets the grease. Keep bugging them.

Syl