[StBernard] House Gutting in Oil Spill Area

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Tue Mar 21 19:10:10 EST 2006

Hi: I live at 2301 Charles drive and I am in the same situation. I am so
sick of the parish politics. It is over six months, and I can not get my
house gutted/cleaned either. When I call or go to the parish to ask, they
say I am on the list they are still in the Arabi area. I can not do it my
self, and I can not afford to pay to have it done, if you know anyone who
can help please let me know. avanwi at dcc.edu, The church/helping hands said
they can't do it because I am in the murphy oil square according to the
judge...

Anne