[StBernard] Demolition permits

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Tue Mar 21 19:16:39 EST 2006

Thanks Craig
I went to the site, and printed out the Hazard Removal on private
property form. Is this the one we need for gutting? There is not an address
where we can send this. Can you give us this address. Also I received word
from my flood insurance yesterday, seems like we are starting all over again
and they have put my claim with the adjuster and he will be coming out and
too not touch things until after the inspection. When that will be who
knows. Can I write please call before gutting my property.
Sue