[StBernard] Opt out of Class Action (Syl)

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Tue Mar 21 19:23:38 EST 2006

"K - You have until June 1 to opt out. If they say you have no oil, stay in
the class. But I would keep calling them every other day to retest. They
had only tested the outside of my house because they couldn't get inside
because we had locked it up. I kept calling every other day for two weeks
and got a little irate, but not nasty. I even told the recorded message
that I did not want to talk to a recording; that I wanted a real live person
in Chalmette. They finally called & came out to test the house. The squeeky
wheel gets the grease. Keep bugging them. --Syl"

**Then, there are those at Murphy who can quiet you down by saying, 'Yes,
it's been tested and we have no results' call back in a month or 2. We can't
give you the details as we're on a gag-order to not discuss the findings
with the inhabitants until they opt out" -

..the Catch 22 has been taken to a new level--"Catch 44 or 88)", now
compounded daily (as interest is accrued) and coming to a community
neighborhood near you!!

--Jer--