[StBernard] Katrina Cottage

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Sun Mar 26 11:23:45 EST 2006

"Hey Jer, Betty and I will be in Cottage City right along with you. Hey
maybe we can eat Cottage Cheese for the rest of our days. Just as you are,
right now we're surviving but who knows what the future will bring. I pray
that God blesses you and your family and we , as most others, could use a
few prayers and blessings ourselves. Keep the faith, Big Dave"

***Thanks, Dave. The problem with faith is that many people do not use it
while "on top" and things are going great. Then, when a catastrophe comes to
one's life, they're gung ho to start asking the Lord for favors. I was
probably as guilty as any, I suppose (although I prayed a lot, I could have
sacrificed what you might say, "a helluva lot")..

Hopefully, this occurance will bring more people into a permanent
relationship with their creator. For the non-believers, nothing will suffice
as to an explanation of what I'm discussing now. That's faith for you.
Asking for blessings ..after giving it all up for the Lord (whether
voluntary or forced) and STILL staying with the belief that a mighter sword
than mind is being wielded..

--hurt, homeless, yet still loving that invisible being we call God.

--Jer--