[StBernard] Canary Islands descendants hold 30th festival in spite of Katrina

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Sun Mar 26 20:34:10 EST 2006

Ironically, I missed the festival, because I was in the Canary islands and
have just returned. I made acquaintance with a couple that work for the
museum there and are eager to assist St. Bernard any way they can; they do
not speak any English and I only speak Spanglish. Is there anyone at the St.
Bernard Society that I can contact and put them in contact with them? Mudpie