[StBernard] SBA vs. LRA

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Sun Mar 26 23:43:21 EST 2006

Jer,

My comments were mostly in jest. However, in order for the cottage issue to
be an option, the Stafford Act must be amended. My point is that if the Act
is amended then the opportunity is there to amend it in a way that allows
for a gutting of the bueracracy in that direct appropriations to residents
to get things moving on their own can be addressed so as to be allowed. A
lot of progress could be made with a 70,000 aid package, different from
housing.

Good luck,
Craig