[StBernard] Government Handout?

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Sun Apr 9 01:26:15 EDT 2006

I've seen it so many times and it always amazes me. Some people complain
that others are waiting for a government "handout" to get their lives back
on track after Katina. What?!?!?
Maybe the people would like their own money back which they gave to the
government by way of taxes. We help every country in the world when they
need it and they don't pay taxes in the U.S. And how many if any pay the
U.S. back?
How can brainwashing be so successful as to have people think that it's a
handout when you help citizens in their own country?
It's shameful!!!
Thanks,
David Jochum