[StBernard] Fr. Maestri

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Sun Apr 9 23:28:34 EDT 2006

I do not understand the continuous attacks on John Serio...as stated
earlier...the Archdiocese is doing what they think is best ...there are many
Hannan families who moved to the NS...warranting building another high
school there...many steps were taken before the final decision...it was not
made on a whim...John Serio did not decide on his own...as Father Maestri
stated in the very beginning...when students return to St. Bernard perhaps
HHS will once again open in St. Bernard...keep "The Faith" not the
attacks...

> The money should go to HHS, but for it to stay in St. Bernard, who

supported

> it all of these years. How do think it was able to survive and expand as

> much as it did ? It was because of the parents of the kids who went

there,

> the businesses in the parish and the residents. HHS did not belong to

just