[StBernard] Fr. Maestri

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Sun Apr 9 23:40:55 EDT 2006

My children weren't old enough to attend Hannan High School yet, but
they would have in the future. I think the facilities should not be
abandoned by the Archdiocese. The school grounds were incredible and could
be again with work. Why not split the money and rebuild the facilities in
St. Bernard and build new in Goodbee? Why not make the Old Hannan building
the new OLPS Central or whatever you want to call it, and have pre-k through
High School there where the facilities were more updated. My children are
registered at OLPS for next year, but we would have no problem if they
rebuilt the Hannan School and moved it there in the future. It has the
potential to be a Great Catholic School again. We can start with that and
re-do other schools for the future, if needed.

Just a parents thought.
Cristy