[StBernard] Rebuild Definition

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Mon Apr 10 08:46:56 EDT 2006

Okay, thanks Craig. I just went again to the site and it says for dwelling
and outbuilding, the building rate is one and damage is 0-1%. I'll call
the c.d. office tomorrow to check on it. I know when I checked out area on
one of the slides on the redevelopment website our basic elevation in that
area was 3-6 above sea level. As such, I don't think we got the force with
the water that a lot of areas did.

Thanks,
Jim York

Jim,

If your damage assessment is 0 - 1% there is a typographical error
so I
would confirm it with community development 278-4310. If it is in
the 0 -
10% range then keep it for documentation as it is your ticket to
maintaining
your grandfather status if you were in such. As far as permits, it
is
contingent upon the work done; permits are needed for structural,
a/c;
plumbing, and electrical work.

Good luck and God Bless,
Craig