[StBernard] Kitchenware Giveaway

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Mon Apr 10 08:51:26 EDT 2006

I personnally thought the volunteers and sheriff's office did a wonderful
job. Yes, I stood in line for 3 hours, but I expected that. How many people
stand in line for concert tickets or to be on American Idol ? And, yes, I
have pots & dishes---mix matched, chipped and cracked that were given by
friends and family; used pots given by our landlord who owns a restaurant. I
am not complaining, because I am eternally grateful for anything that was
given to us. But like Gaby I would llike to have my own when I move back
into my house. And anything that I get extra, is donated to St. Vincent De
Paul or someone else in need. Why didn't people complain when items were
given out at Christmas ? I'm sure there was a line there, also. But then
again, maybe not, since it was not advertised to everyone.

Syl