[StBernard] Boasso to St. Bernard leaders: Don't hire Brown

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Mon Apr 10 09:57:39 EDT 2006

> Agreed 100%...what is the thinking of our parish government?...Are these

people insane or what?

Parish government continues to make poor judgement in St. Bernard's
recovery...Do we really need to pay someone to tell us what mistakes have
been made, especially Brownie, who has done a "swell job"?

We are coming upon EIGHT months after the storm... very little progress has
been made...St. Bernard Parish still sits in ruins...trash is
everywhere...Politicians want citizens to come back...some people are
returning, however, most are still waiting for answers as well as trash
pick-up!

I do not think that anyone of St. Bernard's tax paying citizens deserve
such outrageous treatment from their government.