[StBernard] abandoned houses Wendy

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Tue Apr 11 08:17:21 EDT 2006

Thanks for the info. I will try these numbers. La Fair Plan contracted my
claim to First Premium in Covington. My claim was being handled up north but
they could not open my file so they shipped it south and it got lost for a
few months because they attached 3 claim numbers to it. I am ready to throw
in the towel. All the claim money is going to my mortgage company anyhow and
they called last week to 'threaten' me with foreclosure. I told them my
neighbor wanted to buy it for 1/4 of what I owe as a quick sale and they
pretty much laughed at me. I will miss my home in St Bernard but cannot
return. I just wish everyone a safe 06 season and a quick recovery.

Tina