[StBernard] Dont necessarily judge by the vehicle

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Tue Apr 11 19:37:08 EDT 2006

Hummer or Ford F350

Well, yes, it does look weird when a brand new pick up shows up, mag wheels
etc but you never know. I sat in line in a Ford Explorer extended length,
leather like seats, 6 CD player, but unfortunately that is NOT mine. I am
lucky to be allowed to drive the company car as I lost my old Lumina which I
loved.
Since so many lost a vehicle, many will have a new one by 'need' but they
are probably not paid for or not even theirs.

Just thought I mention that as I was already asked how I afforded the
Explorer. Hubby got a new pick up and we wheeled and dealed on that one.
Best we could do.

Gaby