[StBernard] Good Point

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Tue Apr 11 21:58:46 EDT 2006

<<<<<but did I not lose EVERYTHING
too?? I didn't realize that only the people who were RETURNING to
St.Bernard where the victims of this disaster.>>>>>

Good Point, and well taken. You are right. I hear from people who moved into
an empty house, now have no furniture, no clothing, no dishes other than
what they purchased or were given since the storm (I guess this was one move
without renting a U-haul). Plus, where people move to, there may not be ANY
distribution of goods. Thanks for pointing out this side of the matter to
us.
All that we talk to who do not plan to come back anytime soon, always say
they miss the parish sorely.

Gaby