[StBernard] Bracelets

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Fri Apr 14 00:19:42 EDT 2006

I talked to the teacher at Powers High School this afternoon and she says
the bracelets were shipped two days ago. I haven't received them yet and
not sure if I will be able to deliver them before Monday.

The school decided to pickup the shipping costs, so no shipped fees will be
added. The cost will be $2.50 per bracelet ordered.

If you will be anywhere between Thibodaux and St. Bernard on Monday, please
send reply to this message letting me know where you will be and what time
so I can plan my schedule and route for the day.

You can pay for your bracelets in cash or check made out me.

Thanks,
Westley