Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Fri Apr 14 22:43:00 EDT 2006

That's pretty sad that Plaquemines will be no more. It was very pretty. We
looked at a place in Port Sulpher. Lots of orange orchards on the river.
There was a little town called Happy Jack; guess he's not too happy now. I
will save my Plaquemines Orange Festival throwcup in my Hurricane Box; it
may be worth something someday!