[StBernard] Welcome to LouisianaRebuilds.info

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Fri Apr 14 23:05:32 EDT 2006

Louisiana Rebuilds.info Your first stop on the way home
<http://louisianarebuilds.grassroots.com/images/lra_logo_final_alert.gif>

Welcome to the LouisianaRebuilds.info Community
Your First Stop On the Way Home
<http://louisianarebuilds.grassroots.com/images/line.gif>

Thank you for for you interest in LouisianaRebuilds.info! In the first month
of operation over 60,000 people have visited LouisianaRebuilds, and our
online community is growing everyday. If you haven't done so already please,
register below:

<http://louisianarebuilds.grassroots.com/signup/?lk=5430994-5430994-0-21123-
REBelJ24v6cVVZbk9Hixg1qRgpH3ePL1>

For the hundreds of thousands who have been displaced by hurricanes Katrina
and Rita, finding reliable information in one place has been hard.
LouisianaRebuilds.info <http://www.louisianarebuilds.info> is a recently
launched information web portal that is your central source for rebuilding
and planning information and links to resources both in Louisiana and around
the country.

With the initial launch of LouisianaRebuilds.info, some of the features
focus on Orleans Parish, but we are working to ensure that information about
all areas throughout Louisiana is posted as it becomes available. We
recognize that everyone affected by Katrina and Rita needs information. Over
the weeks and months to come, LouisianaRebuilds.info will feature content
spanning all of the affected areas.

If you do not see the content that you are looking for, please let us know.
You can email comments at louisianarebuilds.info with your information requests
or ideas for future content and web features. We highly encourage feedback
to make the site as user friendly and information rich as possible, and also
please spread
<http://louisianarebuilds.grassroots.com/tellafriend/?lk=5430994-5430994-0-2
1123-REBelJ24v6cVVZbk9Hixg1qRgpH3ePL1> the word about the site.

<http://louisianarebuilds.grassroots.com/tellafriend/?lk=5430994-5430994-0-2
1123-REBelJ24v6cVVZbk9Hixg1qRgpH3ePL1>

In the future, new content such as interactive neighborhood and area history
and preservation efforts, virtual tours, photo essays and other exciting
interactive features will be rolled out. For those without Internet access,
LouisianaRebuilds.info <http://www.louisianarebuilds.info> . will soon offer
offline mechanisms for getting the same rich content that is published
online.

Voting Information
<http://louisianarebuilds.grassroots.com/images/line.gif>

The New Orleans Municipal Election has been rescheduled to April 22 due to
Hurricane Katrina. Special provisions have been made for voting in the
upcoming election. LouisianaRebuilds.info has compiled a Voter Information
page to help answer some of the following questions:

* Has
<http://www.louisianarebuilds.info/?q=taxonomy/term/86,6,77/section> my
usual polling place been moved?
* What
<http://www.louisianarebuilds.info/?q=taxonomy/term/86,6,77/section>
ward/precinct do I live and vote in?
* How
<http://www.louisianarebuilds.info/?q=taxonomy/term/86,6,77/section> do I
vote absentee by mail?

Click <http://www.louisianarebuilds.info/?q=taxonomy/term/86,6,77/section>
here to find useful information so that your vote can be counted.

Housing Registry <http://louisianarebuilds.grassroots.com/images/line.gif>

Louisiana citizens displaced by hurricanes Katrina and Rita are being asked
to register key information about their damaged homes by calling The Road
Home (888-ROAD 2 LA), the state's new Housing Registry, or logging on to
www.LouisianaRebuilds.info. <http://www.louisianarebuilds.info> The state
has developed a housing plan and is soliciting public comment until April
17. Visit the site <http://www.louisianarebuilds.info> for access to the
action plans for Disaster Recovery and useful data related provided by
residents who have contributed information to the housing registry.

Share Your Story and Read Stories
<http://louisianarebuilds.grassroots.com/images/line.gif>

Louisianarebuilds.info <http://www.louisianarebuilds.info> is collecting
the personal stories of Louisianans who are rebuilding their lives, homes,
and communities. Whether you are searching for answers, need an outlet for
your own rebuilding experience or you want to share lessons learned, please
share your story with the online community of LouisianaRebuilds.info.
<http://www.louisianarebuilds.info> Here's a recent story from Mary in
Destrehan, LA

...What I give to my community is my time, my ability to be resourceful, my
selflessness, my time and my "love" for my neighbor. I take this opportunity
to share my story so that others will come to know that we are all in this
together, one city, one people, one plight."

Read More of Mary's Story By Clicking
<http://louisianarebuilds.grassroots.com/stories/?storyId=5432609> Here
Share
<http://louisianarebuilds.grassroots.com/shareyourstory?lk=5430994-5430994-0
-21123-REBelJ24v6cVVZbk9Hixg1qRgpH3ePL1> Your Own Story
Read
<http://louisianarebuilds.grassroots.com/stories?lk=5430994-5430994-0-21123-
REBelJ24v6cVVZbk9Hixg1qRgpH3ePL1> Other Stories

_____

Visit the site LouisianaRebuilds.info <http://www.LouisianaRebuilds.info>
today and set a bookmark so that you're sure not to miss any of our upcoming
announcements and rollouts. Don't forget to tell
<http://louisianarebuilds.grassroots.com/tellafriend/?lk=5430994-5430994-0-2
1123-REBelJ24v6cVVZbk9Hixg1qRgpH3ePL1> your friends! If you prefer not to
receive any further emails, please follow the unsubscribe link at the bottom
of this communication. Thank you for joining LouisianaRebuilds.info
<http://www.LouisianaRebuilds.info> . We look forward to keeping you
informed about rebuilding efforts.

<http://louisianarebuilds.grassroots.com/standard/systemMessagesandOperation
s/?spType=unsubscribe&lk=5430994-5430994-0-21123-REBelJ24v6cVVZbk9Hixg1qRgpH
3ePL1> Unsubscribe

<http://www.grassroots.com> Powered by grassroots Enterprise, Inc.

<http://louisianarebuilds.grassroots.com/TrackLoadObject.dyn?objectId=21123&
objectType=2&memberId=5430994>