[StBernard] Craig - Demolition List

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Sun Apr 30 10:33:45 EDT 2006

Craig,

In November of last year I went to the Parish Office and filled out the
demolition form to have my home demolished. Is there a website to verify
that my home is scheduled for demolition? I am now living in Tennessee and
can't come back to Chalmette as easily as living in Louisiana. I don't
necessarily need to know when it will be demolished as much as I need
reassurance that my home is in fact on the list for demolition.

My address is 2812 Palmisano Blvd.

Thank you for all you're doing for the folks back home as well as those of
us who have moved on. Even though we're living elsewhere, St. Bernard
Parish will always be thought of as HOME.

Kindest regards,
Rena Daniel