[StBernard] Library Grants

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Fri May 5 02:28:55 EDT 2006

It will be interested to see what develops. I'm not sure what anyone can do
until we get the building back in operating condition--all the things we are
having to do to our homes needs to be done here--new a/c and heat (which
anyone who has visited the library in July or January will appreciate! HA)
mold treatment, new walls, flooring, shelving, glass/windows and doors, and
of course books and computers and circ system and ...

We'll see. I forwarded your comment on to Ms. Ethel.
We appreciate your help.

Janet