[StBernard] Coming Home

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Fri May 5 21:39:30 EDT 2006

Hi Everyone,

I would like to ask everyone who knows or knew of this happening to them
or a neighbor to please email me back. I saw Nita Hutter had passed
legislation for squatters and tresspassers who had been living in people's
homes- those that were gutted and in second story homes that were not
touched. Is this problem as bad that it required this law. There are plenty
of rumors of looting, squatters, etc., is this really that prevalent?
Hopefully I'll be home in about 6 weeks when the kids get out of school-
YEAH ME!!!! We'll be staying in Violet and want to make sure that me and the
kids are safe.
My teens are considering doing lawn services (it won't be detailed-
but it'll knock down the weeds growing, remember they are teens) and don't
know if we'll have an edger but are considering charging $20-$30 to take
care of regular sized lawns. This isn't definite, but I thought if people
were interested I could tell them and maybe it would help them decide and
possibly make appointments.

Thanks as always for all the info.

Wendy Hall