[StBernard] Please address this to CRAIG Taffaro thanks

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Fri May 5 21:40:58 EDT 2006

Thank you Craig for answering me about the DMV, I must have definitely
received wrong info on that !

Thanks and also I was the one of the emailers that asked about debri removal
on Patricia St and it is wonderful and we are having no problems with pick
up at all. Just thought I would add that since most of the emails are
complaints which are surely justified. We personally hosed half the street
for additional cleaning. We are not far from the swim club and there trash
and storm debri was done well too.

Thanks again
Shelia and Family