[StBernard] Levee Investigation Final Report!

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Tue May 16 08:08:18 EDT 2006

Dear Members,

The National Science Foundation Levee Investigative Team's final report will
be presented in New Orleans on Monday May 22, 2006 from 9am - 12 at the
Downtown Sheraton Grand Ballroom.

Last week Robert Bea, chairperson of the Investigative Team invited
Levees.Org to submit the issues we want to see addressed. In addition, the
Teams' planners have reserved an extra large room to accomodate the members
of Levees.Org.

For these reasons, and for reasons I cannot disclose until May 22, I can say
with confidence that the results of the NSF report will be very interesting!

This will be a major press event. A large showing by Levees.Org will send a
strong message to our Members of Congress and to the nation that the
flooding of New Orleans and South Louisiana was man made and preventable.

What you can do this week:

1. Mark your calendar for May 22. Plan to wear black and white.
Levees.Org will provide lapel buttons and specially made signs for this very
important event.

2. Go to this link: http://www.levees.org/advocacy/congress1.php Take
just one minute to send a letter to your Members of Congress today!

Thank you,
Sandy Rosenthal
Founder, Levees.Org
www.levees.org