[StBernard] Lists

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Tue May 16 22:26:55 EDT 2006

Westley,

The gutting program as it stands now and the projections for the summer is
too slow for my taste- we are working on some deadlines for gutting that
may change the gutting program drastically and place some responsibility
back to residents- we are working out some details and will announce this
very soon. And yes, you estimation of time needed for gutting is actually a
little less than what we really are looking at- pretty frightening!

There is a fluctuating estimation of gutting depending on number of vols and
temps and day of the week, etc- the estimation in the summer will be 700 -
800 per month with a drastic drop off after that.

Craig