[StBernard] MURPHY & TORRES 7% RIP OFF!

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Tue May 16 22:32:20 EDT 2006

Craig,

How do you show that your case was not benefited by Sidney Torres's work?
We were about to settle with Murphy just days before the class action was
certified and Murphy was accepting responsibility for our propertry. It was
a commercial property on Judge Perez Dr. (Not in the Judge's extended map
but in Murphy's very limited extended map. Since we didn't sign the papers
yet, we then had to opt out and pay the 7%. Our neightbor accross the
street was in the same situation as us and about to sette also. Murphy
accessed his property as being worth much more than ours, it was a bigger
unit with rentals in it. This meant $10,500 to him he had to pay to Sidney
Torres for nothing, just days before Murphy would have given him that money,
and us too. He lost everthing too and really needed that money. How do you
prove you did not benefit from Sidney's work, did not want, need, or ask for
his services? It meant $2,900 for us. I would like to pursue that, it's not
fair, it's legal stealing from powerful people and just plain morally wrong.

Laurie