[StBernard] Good Neighbors

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Sat May 20 12:22:01 EDT 2006

In my 40 years in St. Bernard I've met many good, honest and intelligent
people. The people that amaze me are the ones who call others negative then
proceed to say these peope aren't mentally fit to live in the parish. Maybe
Jer's "Concerned Neighbor" has a degree in something or the other. Maybe
this person can be used to weed out the crazies before they move back. I've
always been crazy but I guess I fooled most people because I kept a low
profile.
As for everything on the Returning Residents list being in the phone book,
that's wrong. I don't think e-mails are listed in the phone book and not
everyone has their number in the book.
Ben, you're right about God watching but the Mother Hens, who are more
worried about their neighors property than theirs, think he's watching you
and me and not them because they haven't done anything wrong except complain
about their neighbors. Oops!!! but God says "Love thy neighbor". Oh well,
He'll forgive them.
And if you haven't seen it on sbpg, Craig lets you know your house doesn't
need to be standing to get money from the LRA.
Thanks again,Craig.
Thanks,
David Jochum