[StBernard] Duany Plan

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Sat May 20 23:09:16 EDT 2006

CK,

Here is the simple fact- the Duany plan offered some great ideas, but the
LRA did not follow this up with the funding mechanism that allows
implementation of the plan. We continue to try to anticipate the outcome of
the LRA plan and give some level of movement based on the issue.

Good luck and God Bless,
Craig