[StBernard] houses deteriorate anyways

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Sat May 20 23:18:28 EDT 2006

And what about the responsibility of the insurance company that has been
over charging me for 12 years. I paid more for my insurance then anyone in
zone B. I actually paid 100.00 more then the maximum policy called for. I
was promised they were going to make this right. I believed for 8 months and
kept waiting and calling and praying till I had to get a lawyer. Now back in
the waiting game. I want to know where are these supposedly great Christian,
who are suppose to help there people out.
Sue